Your San Bernardino Auto Repair Shop | Family Owned & Operated
Eddie’s Auto Care is proud to be a NAPA Gold Certified Shop.
This means we’ve met all the following criteria and more, combined with the many benefits we pass along to you.
- At least a 4-star customer satisfaction rating.
- ASE-Certified technicians setting industry standards.
- Digital Vehicle Inspections showing all needed work.
- Education on the reasons for repairs and services.
- NAPA EasyPay financing options.
- Cost-saving promotions, instant savings & mail-in rebates.
- 2 years, 24000 miles Peace of Mind warranty.
- Local labor coverage extended to 3 years/36,000 miles.
As NAPA defines their Gold Certified program, “To be the best, we must recognize our best.” Eddie’s Auto Care has been recognized as one of the best shops in the industry, with consistency, excellence and value passed along to you every time you come to us for auto repairs and service!
Eddie’s Auto Care has been serving the San Bernardino community since 1996. If you’re looking for quality auto repair at a reasonable price, then look no further than the automotive experts at Eddie’s. We have the experience and training to work on domestic and import vehicles. Give us a call today!
For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle’s road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. Because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you’re receiving the best workmanship possible.
Came in to do a smog check on my 2013 Jeep, I was very happy with there professional staff, price, and there waiting area was very clean while I waited. Thank you for the 5 star service!!!
This is the BEST auto-care shop in San Bernardino county. They treat you like family… not just another customer. The prices are great and the work is ALWAYS quality work. I love these guys… they come second to NONE!
Eddie’s Auto treats you with a personal touch. Very honest folks, they have earned my trust. Most of all, they do good work, and reasonable prices.
The owner/employees at Eddie’s Auto Care are professional, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and reasonably priced. I trust my vehicle with Eddie’s Auto Care – The only mechanics I will take my car to in the San Bernardino area. They go above and beyond. I give Eddie’s Auto Care a five star review.
Patty & Hector C.
Best vehicle service in town! Won’t trust my vehicles anywhere else! Excellent customer service and prices!
$25 OFF REPAIRS
$25 off repairs totaling $150 or more in labor expenses. One coupon per visit. Not valid with any other offer.
Trust the tire experts at Eddie's Auto Care to help you choose the right tires for your vehicle.
$50 OFF TIMING BELT
If your timing belt is due for replacement, take advantage of the savings! Not valid with any other offer or special.
Times are changing...cars are changing. One of the biggest changes in today's automotive industry is the perception of a "tune-up."
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only safe products and to provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner, and to keep the customer informed of any changes, including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my staff members conduct themselves in a professional manner, keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
12 month 12,000 miles parts and labor
Financing is available through Synchrony Car Care, EasyPay Finance, and Snap! Finance. Find out more here:
A Few Words from Our Customers
Eddie's is awesome. Professional, stand by their work and good prices too. When you find a good, honest, mechanic it's a blessing.
I have been trusting my car's to only them for decades. Great customer service great technicians great place all around
Friendly and professional service. Good pricing for my automotive needs on that day of service.
Nothing but the best. New tires, new shocks, and alignment. They are my go to shop.